Re: [MoM] Packaging fis-get

Hi Bhaskar,

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 12:14:52PM -0500, Bhaskar, K.S wrote:
> [KSB] We will work with Luis to make changes in the upstream
> packaging.

The first thing which I would really love to see if the gtm
tarballs would install into one single directory named

    gtm-<version>

or something like this.

> [KSB] I too am grateful to Luis, and I think GT.M was stalled
> because of its complexity.  MoM certainly would have helped me and
> I'm glad it's helping Luis.  Thanks, Andreas.

Sometimes it needs some time until the right ideas come up.  BTW, there
is no reason for you not to try the same approach as Luis and at least
come to a point where you can build and test the packages.