Re: Adding Rostlab packages to our tasks files

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 04:45:04PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> BTW, I personally think it would be more valuable to have an alternative
> "Please cite: <program citation>" (like "Foo Bar and Foo Baz, Foobar,
> Version 1.0, http://www.foobar.org";) for packages which either do not
> have a journal article as citation yet, or prefer/require to be cited in
> the above fashion (maybe this is not very common in
> biology/bioinformatics).  Is this doable with the current framework?

Well, everything is doable as you know.  I guess we should start with
defining a key for upstream-metadata.yaml and injecting the data.

Then somebody needs to add an according formatting for the template
which is maintained at

    svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/blends/trunk/webtools/templates

> Even better would be if we could display a journal article for further
> information on the tasks pages additionally as well.

I think we should see how many such information will finally end up in
the upstream-metadata.yaml files to be able to decide how burning this
issue is to be considered.