Re: your mail

>  once again -- would be nice if you verify that I can get them:My bad, too much typos, sorry. Yes, the source tarball should not have "-1" in the file name; I renamed it at johnhommer.com/...

> BTW -- you might like to discover the tool 'dput' so you could just give it a
> .changes files and it would upload it to your server (just configure ~/.dput.cf
> correspondingly).. e.g. I have
Good advice indeed, the only catch being that my hosting provider will
not authenticate me by a ssh key, only by password.  I tend to think,
though, that my account at alioth would serve this purpose better.
I'll set up dput once I get to my home laptop.

>> > you need to list src/libexstropm/exstrom.hh  copyright holder/license
>> > since you derived from their work (if I got it right)
>> The license and proper attribution of original C code are all actually
>> there; perhaps you want it to appear *strictly* in the header (i.e.,
>> without any code coming in between parts of the header)?  Assuming my
>> guess is right, I made cosmetic changes in libexstrom/exstrom.hh
>> header to this effect, as you can see here:
>> https://github.com/hmmr/aghermann/blob/master/src/libexstrom/exstrom.hh.
> debian/copyright must list all copyright/license's for what is shipped in the
> sources.  At the moment it has only
>

> Files: *
> Copyright: 2008-2011 Ulla Upstream
> License: GPL-2+
Oh such a shame... "Ulla Upstream" is a copypasto directly from Debian
maintainer guide!  Fixed and pushed to github.

> so it needs additional entry
Fixed.

Now, I've uploaded aghermann_0.3.4.5.orig.tar.bz2 to
johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb; the corresponding
.dsc will follow in a few hours.

However, other than the copyright fixes we dealt with above, the new
version is identical to the 0.3.4.4, and therefore the older one
should be buildable (or not) from the .dsc.  Now that I renamed the
source tarball, I suggest you try to build it (so we can at least get
past the build-depends issue)?  We can do it before going to table! :}

Cheers