Re: your mail

Hi Yaroslav,

After learning some Makefile.am-fu, aghermann-0.4.3.2 is now
lintian-clean: the single remaining .so file is stowed into
/usr/lib/aghermann.  Please have a look at sf.net/projects/aghermann
or review it online at gihub.com/hmmr/aghermann (there is an
-amd64.deb, too).

What do I do next?  Whatever I do, I understand the powers that be
would first approve my project at alioth, right?  I am patiently
waiting for this to happen, sigh..

Cheers,
Andrei