Re: your mail

Hi Yaroslav,

Indeed, I misunderestimated build-depends, now corrected.  Strange
that debuild did not complain about unsatisfied build dependencies,
contrary to what `debuild --help` says ("option -D enabled by
default").  After passing -D explicitly to debuild, I was able to sort
this one out.

Humbly asking to give it one last try before the NY, grab it here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/aghermann/files/deb/amd64/
(johnhommer.com seems to have a glitch or whatever at the moment).

Cheers,
Andrei