Re: your mail

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011, andrei zavada wrote:
> Indeed, I misunderestimated build-depends, now corrected.  Strange
> that debuild did not complain about unsatisfied build dependencies,
> contrary to what `debuild --help` says ("option -D enabled by
> default").  After passing -D explicitly to debuild, I was able to sort
> this one out.

;-) you just misunderstood the meaning of -D -- it checks that those
build-depends listed in your Build-Depends are present on the system
where you are trying to build.  in your case you pretty much didn't have
any build-depends specified (e.g. boost libs etc)

> Humbly asking to give it one last try before the NY, grab it here:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/aghermann/files/deb/amd64/
> (johnhommer.com seems to have a glitch or whatever at the moment).

oh no... please no sf with it mad set of redirects etc... I would be
grateful if you just verify that you can "dget http://URL_TO.dsc"; and
get all needed sources to build

in this case you also forgotten .orig.tar.gz for 0.4.3.4 so I can't even
try to build

also quickly looked at debian/copyright

you need to list src/libexstropm/exstrom.hh  copyright holder/license
since you derived from their work (if I got it right)