Re: cufflinks package is ready for upload

Hi Carlos,

thanks for your interest in Debian Med.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:35:08AM -0500, Carlos Borroto wrote:
> I'll be happy and very interested to help. I don't have much
> experience with serious packaging work, but if someone is willing to
> tutor me in the beginning I should be able to get a grasp of the
> process quite fast, as I do have some basic experience.

Sounds good.

> I'll start by working on the Tophat package and getting as ready as I
> can, and maybe we can work from there.

It is a very good idea to commit your work in a soonish into Debian Med
SVN or Git.  How to do this is explained in the Debian Med Policy
document[1].  Please make sure you become comfortable with this workflow.
Any help we will provide for packaging details is based on the work in
the repository.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html