Re: cufflinks package is ready for upload

Le Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 12:40:45PM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili a écrit :

> Could you please check that cufflinks is in good shape and can be uploaded ?

Dear Alex,

I had a look at cufflinks, and I think it can be uploaded to non-free.

The only issue I found is that it ignores the CFLAGS passed by
dpkg-buildpackage and dpkg-buildflags.

How about the following: while I have dinner, somebody tries to solve the
problem.  After dinner, I give a try too, and if nobody found a trivial
solution, I upload and we will open a bug after the package is accepted.  Many
other packages also do not honor Debian's CFLAGS…

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan