[debian@onerussian.com: Re: ITP: agherman, a sleep-research experiment manager, EDF recording viewer/scorer, sleep homeostat modeller]

oops -- forgot the list ;-)

----- Forwarded message from Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> -----

Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:48:33 -0500
From: Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com>
To: andrei zavada <johnhommer@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ITP: agherman, a sleep-research experiment manager, EDF
	recording viewer/scorer, sleep homeostat modeller

The first buddy of yours should now be 'lintian' tool -- is it silent if
you give it your generated .changes file?

is debian/copyright file complete? (e.g. nothing additional get found
using licensecheck or simple grep)? ;-)

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences

----- End forwarded message -----