Re: FreeDiams 0.6.0 - multipackage

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 01:53:26PM +0100, Eric MAEKER wrote:

> Did you commit I don't see the changes...

Sorry, commit failed and I did not realised.  Now it's there.

> > Whatever makes the most sense to you.  A separate tarball with those
> > themes / graphics is fine as well.  We just need to know which files
> > are common to more than one project.
>
> all files from this package. How should I build the source tarball ? should I build a separate source tarball for theme ?

Whether you want to create a separate source tarball depends what you
regard as useful for your other users.  For Debian its is enough to
specify the exact files to move inside a file called

    debian/freediams-theme.install

(or whatever the name should be).  Just move the according lines from
debian/freediams.install and create a new entry for the package in
debian/control finding a proper description for the to be created
package.