Re: FreeDiams 0.6.0

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 02:40:19PM +0100, Eric MAEKER wrote:

> Ok I've corrected all the typos. Some warned typos are not typos but french or latin words (Nam, dont) (some part of the code is really specific to Frenchies). By the same type, these typos will be also corrected in the FreeMedForms' (future) package.

Fine.  We might override these false positives.

> Hyphen and empty dir warnings are corrected too.
> Doc base url corrected too.

Sounds great.

> I think that in rules: override_dh_install: you do not need to copy doc files they are automatically installed by make install.

Hmmm, this automatic install moves to debian/tmp - I simply used
dh_install to copy files straight from original files which probably
serves the same purpose and makes manual copying superflous as well.

> I'll try to commit the source package today. FreeDiams version will be upgraded to v0.6.2.

Great.

> >> All the FreeMedForms team would like to thanks you for the time you've spend and you still spend on the Debian packaging of the FreeDiams and FreeMedForms apps. These packaging would not have been possible without your help. Humble thanks !!!
> >
> > No problem - it's a give and take.  Without FreeDiams Debian Med would
> > not have a drugs prescription application.
>
> Thanks.

Playing thanks-ping-pong - cool. :-)