Re: Ginkgo-CADx package - was: Install on ubuntu 10.04.2 or debian 6

Le Fri, May 27, 2011 at 07:54:39PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz a écrit :

> It is still something like:
> (...)
> Sending        trunk/debian/rules
> Transmitting file data .........svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: Can't create directory
> '/svn/debian-med/db/transactions/6860-1.txn': Read-only file system

Dear Thorsten,

in my understanding, the frontend part (http, svn and git urls) is
managed by one machine, wagner.debian.org, and the direct ssh commits
are managed by another machine, vasks.debian.org.

Can you log in on vasks by SSH, and check that you belong to the
“scm_debian-med” group ?  Our subversion and git repositories are also
belonging to it, and are group-writable.  ACLs are used to give write
access to members of other Alioth projects, and to all the DDs.  They
should not be needed for you.

If the above is confirmed, then probably you are trying to commit through the
svn URL instead of ssh, and svn URLs are currently under discussion on
debian-devel@l.d.o…  One simple solution would be to make a new checkout of
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/ginkgocadx/trunk.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,