Re: Ginkgo-CADx package - was: Install on ubuntu 10.04.2 or debian 6

On Fri, 27 May 2011, Steffen Möller wrote:
They have somehow changed to some role based stuff ... strange ... I took the role away and added it. Give it a try, please.

*sigh* that is really strange. I still get this error.

Sounds great! I am just having some ssh key issue myself and will (if not hearing from you in the meantime) dare a first upload later tonight.

Ok, so please add the latest version from
  http://debian.alteholz.de/ginkgocadx-debian.tar.bz2

  Thorsten