Re: Ginkgo-CADx package - was: Install on ubuntu 10.04.2 or debian 6

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 07:54:39PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> On Thu, 26 May 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> What exactly is the problem / error message if you try to commit?
>
> It is still something like:
> (...)
> Sending        trunk/debian/rules
> Transmitting file data .........svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: Can't create directory '/svn/debian-med/db/transactions/6860-1.txn':
> Read-only file system

Hmm, that's really a different message ...

>> I just verified that your (alteholz-guest) status is "Junior Developer"
>> which should grant your commit permissions.  Can you please try again
>> and report the exact error?
>
> It hasn't been working after the changes on alioth. As I read in some
> email about lost ACLs, maybe I need to be removed and added again to
> debian-med!?

I just did so - please try again.

> Anyway, shame on me, with my last patches one couldn't build a package.
> The updated debian-dir is again available at:
>   http://debian.alteholz.de/ginkgocadx-debian.tar.bz2

I realised this when traveling yesterday (while beeing offline) and found
a similar fix as it is now in SVN.

> Before merging the other commits, I could build a fine package. The
> rpath-issue is really resolved now, I added some spelling fixes, the
> useless-call-to-ldconfig comes from dh and I added an override.
> So except the missing manpage and a duplicate changelog file, this
> package should be lintian clean.

I'll have a look into it tomorrow.  Thanks for your work on this