Re: Help from users needed (Was: Twitter and Social networks)

Hi Everyone,

I was taking a look at some python libraries for twitter, they are pretty easy to use so making a script for automatically posting won't be a hard task. Now, what do we want to post? package updates/uploads? what else?

For packages, is there a text file or something about the upgrades/updates so I can parse the data and tweet it?