Re: Help from users needed (Was: Twitter and Social networks)

Here it is:

http://debianmed.blogspot.com/2011/04/debian-med-individuals-expertize-and.html

I have sent invitations to author on the blog to the common suspects on
this list, just ping me if yours got lost and/or you just feel like writing.

Waiting for your all's guest posts.

Steffen