Re: Help from users needed (Was: Twitter and Social networks)

Hi,

I just setup twitter and identica accounts for Debian Med, later on the day I'll add a nice avatar, and later on the week I'll look how to post automatically and stuff.

For those interested in following Debian Med twitter and identi.ca

http://twitter.com/#!/DebianMed
http://identi.ca/debianmed

:)