Re: ensembl_57-7_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 07:02:32PM +0300, George Marselis wrote:
> while we are suggesting packages, have you guys seen this tool?
>
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/denovoassembler/index.php?title=Main_Page
>
> NGE sequencer using MPI (which means i can link it against Platform LSF MPI)

Looks interesting.  I have added it as ray-denovoassembler to the tasks
file which means it will show up on the med-bio page after next cron
run.

BTW, this again brings up the question whether the split into bio and
bio-ngs was really a good choice because nobody strictly cared about
this split in the prospective packages ...

If somebody considers it a good idea we should move ray-denovoassembler
from bio to bio-ngs (and move all other NGS packages as well).