Re: Any software package for Radiation Oncology Contouring?

Hi Mathieu,

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 01:54:15PM +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

>   Sorry I missed that. You are too quick !

:-)

>   Anyway I tried to build the package from the svn rep. Here is what I get:
>
> $ make -f ./debian/rules get-orig-source

Ahh, I just forgot my hack which needed to rename the ...0.4a1 to 0.4~a1.
I was not very picky about fixing this because it becomes superfluous in
case of a real release, sorry for missleading you.

> $ svn-pdebuild
> dh_install: dicompyler missing files (*.py), aborting
> make: *** [binary] Error 2
> dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2
> E: Failed autobuilding of package
> I: unmounting /var/cache/pbuilder/ccache filesystem
> I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
> I: unmounting proc filesystem
> I: cleaning the build env
> I: removing directory /var/cache/pbuilder/build//17373 and its subdirectories
> Command '/bin/sh -c pdebuild --buildresult
> /home/mathieu/debian/debian-med/trunk/packages/dicompyler/trunk/../build-area
> ' failed in '/home/mathieu/debian/debian-med/trunk/packages/dicompyler/build-area/dicompyler-0.4~a1',
> how to continue now? [Qri?]:

I think you resolved this issue by the just injected --repack option.
IMHO a better way to fix this would be probably a proper sequence of
uversionmangle / dversionmangle in the watch file because the repack is
not really needed if a rename would do as well.

However, if it fixes your problem I'm fine with this.