biomaj-watcher

Hi Andreas,
I have modified biomaj-watcher packaging to workaround packaging issues with dependencies.

I still depend on GWT2 and a few other libs, but now I can compile all is required, so I do not hold anymore any biomajwatcher java class or lib

All "binaries" are only external lib dependencies

With this, biomaj-watcher should be candidate for non-free

To do this I include in source required gwt libs etc... waiting for GWT2 to be packaged in sid (I tried to contact maintainers but I do not have any answer)

I updated copyright file to set license for those dependencies.

One point however, I try to use pbuilder to validate my package but biomaj-watcher depends on biomaj and it fails as biomaj is not found in packages (as not yet in official repository). How can I use pbuilder with pending packages ?

Warning: you should update the source to test package as get-orig-source has been updated accordingly.

Regards

Olivier