Re: Any software package for Radiation Oncology Contouring?

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 09:21:52AM +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>> > Well, I have no doubt that this is *possible* but is there any sense to
>> > release packages of development branch rather than stable releases?
>>
>> My intention was: "let me start the packaging ASAP instead of waiting
>> for a RC"... distutils is not merged at the moment.
>
> But the packaging is finished in SVN even without distutils which is
> actually not really needed for this task.

Hi Andreas !

  Sorry I missed that. You are too quick !

  Anyway I tried to build the package from the svn rep. Here is what I get:

$ make -f ./debian/rules get-orig-source
$ svn-pdebuild
dh_install: dicompyler missing files (*.py), aborting
make: *** [binary] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2
E: Failed autobuilding of package
I: unmounting /var/cache/pbuilder/ccache filesystem
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /var/cache/pbuilder/build//17373 and its subdirectories
Command '/bin/sh -c pdebuild --buildresult
/home/mathieu/debian/debian-med/trunk/packages/dicompyler/trunk/../build-area
' failed in '/home/mathieu/debian/debian-med/trunk/packages/dicompyler/build-area/dicompyler-0.4~a1',
how to continue now? [Qri?]:
Aborting.

Thanks !
--