Re: Any software package for Radiation Oncology Contouring?

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 04:15:34PM -0500, Adit Panchal wrote:
> Until then, we will continue to complete
> 0.4 upstream and will ping the list again when we are close wtih a RC.

So just ping this list if something might be fit for an upload.  As I
explained in the other mail, some RC candidate would be perfectly fine
because passing the new queue in Debian takes some time which enables us
to push the real release of dicompyler in a quite timely manner.

Thanks for your cooperation