Re: FreeDiams 0.5.0 Beta released (Mac, Win)

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 10:18:59AM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> > are happy with the status.  I will have a look at it then.  Currently
> > your download site is lacking the tarball - so
> >
> >   uscan --verbose --force-download
>
> Of course I did not upload it ;)

But this would be helpful. ;-)
BTW, it would also be helpful for non-Debian Linux users as well.

> > fails to download the latest version.
>
> Hummm, do you need the *.dsc *.build and *.changes files ? And where
> do I upload them ? Using which command ?

Don't do it.  For sponsering issues the package has to be rebuilded
anyway and thus these files will be created automatically.  They do not
belong to SVN.

> > but for proper sequence of the versions it is advised to use
> >
> >   0.5.0~beta-1
>
> Ah ok, I'll make changes to the debian/changelog (if you do not
> already done it).

I just did. ;-)

> >>       lrelease global_resources/translations/*.ts
> >
> > Is this a question how to approach this or just an information that you
> > intend to do it?
>
> I'm wondering if you can do it, cause I don't know where and how to
> include this step to the debian/rules...

I gave it a try in debian/rules.  Please verify that it is at the right
place (relativ to the qmake call).  If not please be more precise at
which point in the build process this call has to happen.