Re: FreeDiams 0.5.0 Beta released (Mac, Win)

> Just commit your changes to the Debian Med repository and tell me if you
> are happy with the status.  I will have a look at it then.  Currently
> your download site is lacking the tarball - so
>
>   uscan --verbose --force-download

Of course I did not upload it ;)

> fails to download the latest version.

Hummm, do you need the *.dsc *.build and *.changes files ? And where
do I upload them ? Using which command ?

> To answer your question from the
> other mail:
>
>> In debian/changelog it seems that the '0.5.0beta-1' version numbering is incorrect...
>> What should be the right numbering ?
>
> I wonder in how far you detected that it is "incorrect",

debuild tells me the error (I don't have the log here but something
like version-is-not-number).

> but for proper sequence of the versions it is advised to use
>
>   0.5.0~beta-1

Ah ok, I'll make changes to the debian/changelog (if you do not
already done it).

> BTW, the debian/watch file has to be adapted to also accept non-numbers.
> I commited both changes to SVN.

Ouf ;)

>> One major missing step in the debian/rules before the compilation (make) is the creation of the translations dictonnaries. Command is:
>>
>>       lrelease global_resources/translations/*.ts
>
> Is this a question how to approach this or just an information that you
> intend to do it?

I'm wondering if you can do it, cause I don't know where and how to
include this step to the debian/rules...

> Kind regards
>
>       Andreas.

Thanks
Eric