Re: FreeDiams 0.5.0 Beta released (Mac, Win)

Hi Andreas,

For FreeDiams 0.5.0beta-1, I can provide a source package (one file tar gzipped) containing :
- freediams_sources_0.5.0beta.tgz (the cleaned sources)
- freediams*.dsc
- freediams*.build
- freediams*.changes

Theses files were created with the Debian files from the Debian-Med svn and my sources using debuild and pbuilder.

What is the best for you and your automation scripts ? All these files into one tgz, just the sources.tgz or something else ?

One major missing step in the debian/rules before the compilation (make) is the creation of the translations dictonnaries. Command is:

	lrelease global_resources/translations/*.ts

Thanks for your help and comments.
Eric