Re: Removal of data on purge (Was: OpenMRS package is ready, I believe)

Andreas and Karsten:

Thank you both for your wonderful comments.

I have asked Ben Wolfe, one of the lead OpenMRS developers, his viewpoint,
as the two of you seem to have slightly differing advice.

I have actually already made a 1.6.1-2 and uploaded to Debian mentors with
the following changes:
   * Change OpenMRS description to not use first person
   * Purge OpenMRS database in postrm script if possible
   * Update patch that allows specification of the runtime properties
directory
     to match version in OpenMRS trunk

But I will ask you please to defer any uploads until I am able to resolve
this with Ben.

Thank you
Misha