Re: Correction to web site information: OpenMRS has debian packages available for download

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 07:29:28PM -0700, misha680 wrote:

> In fact, I wanted to point out that, to my understanding, each build of
> OpenMRS in fact comes with functional deb packages.
>
> Please see:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openmrsdev/files/releases/OpenMRS_1.6.1/
> and, for example,
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openmrsdev/files/releases/OpenMRS_1.6.1/openmrs-1.6.1.deb/download
>
> Thank you for your time. I hope that OpenMRS can indeed be included in the
> next release of Debian Med.

This would depend on the OpenMRS people actively working
with Debian to build a "proper" Debian package.

BTW: There are no Debian Med "Releases". Debian Med is
"Debian tailored for Medicine". It happens to become
"released" when Debian as such is released.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346