Correction to web site information: OpenMRS has debian packages available for download

Dear All:

My apologies for disappearing off this list. I have become somewhat occupied
with work related to the completion of my dissertation. Additionally, I have
become involved with the OpenMRS project.

I was browsing here:
and noticed that OpenMRS is listed under the category
No Known Packages Available.

In fact, I wanted to point out that, to my understanding, each build of
OpenMRS in fact comes with functional deb packages.

Please see:
and, for example,

Thank you for your time. I hope that OpenMRS can indeed be included in the
next release of Debian Med.

Thank you again.

Misha Koshelev
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Correction-to-web-site-information%3A-OpenMRS-has-debian-packages-available-for-download-tp29724635p29724635.html
Sent from the debian-med mailing list archive at Nabble.com.