Re: Plans for Squeeze release and Alioth accounts.

Le Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 03:05:02PM +0200, Vincent Danjean a écrit :

> I'm in this project because I'm upstream (with Claire Bardel) of one package
> (altree).
> I created privately this package and it has been officially introduced in
> Debian by the DebianMed team. It is when DebianMed asked me to grab and upload
> my package that I've been added to this project at my request in order to
> co-maintain altree. However, I do not plan to involve myself more into the
> DebianMed project (I will just continue to follow the altree software).
> I would prefer to be kept into the project in order to be able to commit
> altree changes when needed.

Bonjour Vincent,

all DDs have write access to the Debian Med Subversion repository, so if you do
not mind, I would rather remove you from the Alioth project's member list. I
wonder if a too long list may give the false impression that we have plenty of
manpower.

By the way, I have not updated altree yet, because it introduces new
dependancies that need to be grabbed from your public repository first
(libtamuanova-perl, wich itself depends on tamuanova). Do you know if TAMU
ANOVA is used by other software? If yes, I will try to RFP it first and see if
there are volunteers on debian-science@l.d.o.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy