Re: Plans for Squeeze release and Alioth accounts.

  Hi,

Charles Plessy wrote:
> In parallel, I am making a general ping of the members of our Alioth project. I
> think that it is good for a communauty that we know each other, and with the
> increasing number of members things are getting a bit anonymous. Also, quite a
> few take a very passive position – no commits, no actively maintained packages
> that we'd be aware of and no contributions to the mailing list. The goal of
> this ping is that the list of Alioth members reflects well the list of
> contributors. There is no urge in this housekeeping task, so I will wait
> September to re-try to contact those who will not have answered.

I'm in this project because I'm upstream (with Claire Bardel) of one package
(altree).
I created privately this package and it has been officially introduced in
Debian by the DebianMed team. It is when DebianMed asked me to grab and upload
my package that I've been added to this project at my request in order to
co-maintain altree. However, I do not plan to involve myself more into the
DebianMed project (I will just continue to follow the altree software).
I would prefer to be kept into the project in order to be able to commit
altree changes when needed.

  Regards,
    Vincent

PS: I do not even follow the debian-med ML

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87