Re: Psychology task

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 03:28:53PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> IMO that question isn't really useful.
>
> We will then want to include wipe, dd_rescue, bc, etc etc.

Well, why not.  The only answer to this question is that
we currently have no manpower to maintain such general tasks.
Debian Edu provides a full distribution (full subset of Debian)
with preconfiguration for schools.  Debian Med is just not that
far advanced.  But if there might be some people who would
work on this - more general stuff could be put into a
med-desktop, med-admin, med-whatever task.

> If you are intent on asking just one question you might go:
>
> 	Is this package directly useful in solving
> 	a problem specific to medicine ?

This is the *current* state of the Debian Med project and
I see no reason to change this in the forseable future.