Re: Psychology task

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 01:30:25PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 01:08:14PM +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
> > while updating the status of ODIN in the imaging-dev task I saw that a
> > new psychology task has been added to debian-med. I wonder whether this
> > would not be more appropriate in the more general debian-science
> > context?
>
> Ahhh - mails have crossed ... I just announced this new task.
>
> Well, my opinion is quite straight: Psychology is about health - so
> this is something for us.

Hmmm,, Psychology is muuuuch broader (being bold here since I am
Psychologist ;-)

The health-related part is probably more like psychiatry -- although
such distinction is also not really appropriate.

<snip>

> BTW, technically we might try to crosslink the tasks dependencies
> as Debian Science is doing it with med-bio.

Yes, that sounds good -- is there an established way already?

Thanks,

michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke