Re: Psychology task

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 02:48:34PM +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
> Both packages in question (pyepl and psychopy) are for experimental
> psychology or at most psychological research -- especially psychopy is
> focused on basic psychophysical research. I'd say they have close to no
> use for pratising psychologists.

Well, we have med-bio which is definitely "no use to medical practicioners"
but are providing basic knowledge which is needed in health care.  IMHO
we should rather adapt the *description* of the metapackage which just
expresses this fact or even rename the package to med-psychology-research.
But IMHO this rename is needed only *if* there would be a set of packages
which is useful for pratising psychologists (and there is nothing even at
horizont I would know of) - so we can rather stick to the name.

So it would be IMHO perfect if you would edit the description in the
sense which perfectly expresses that the content of the package is
research only - and people will simply understand ... hopefully.