Re: Psychology task

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 01:30:18PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Thus, I would wish for a much better distinction:
>
> 	Debian Science serving Science, part of which is Medical
> 	Science.
>
> 	Debian Med serving the Practice of Medicine.
>
> But that's *my* point of view.

And I happen to agree with Andreas: tasks with the same name
under different blends make perfect sense:

	Debian Science Blend Psychology Task

		vs

	Debian Med Blend Psychology Task

To me it seems very clear what to expect in each.

And I agree with Michael that the ITPed package in question
appears to better fit with a Debian *Science* Blend
Psychology Task.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346