Re: List of free medical software

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009, Carlos Luis Sánchez Bocanegra wrote:

<comment>excuse me for the english and correct me to improve if you don´t mind.....i was thinking on
how to explain and have too much time for begin on this list, if someone feel bad por this problem,
include a comment for stop my discussión and of course forgive me.</comment>

I hope nobody will try to stop you commenting on this list.  Better trying
to express your thoughts than just beeing silent.  Just go on!

By the way Andreas, when you will be another congress and have any problem by sponsor try to tell me,
probably could intent to help you on how to resolve it,

Thanks for the offer