Re: List of free medical software

2009/1/13 Carlos Luis Sánchez Bocanegra <carlosl.sanchez@gmail.com>
Hi from Spain!

2009/1/13 Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009, Michael Hanke wrote:

I just stumbled upon this (fairly long) list of free medical software.
Perhaps something to extend the task files?

Most probably.  I know other list of this type (even this seems to be
a quite well structured one).  Any volunteer to compare the list with
our tasks files?  This work is always very welcome and does not really
require any specific technical skills.  So I added it onto the Todo
section for users at

  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMedTodo

Is any reader of this mailing list interested in some item of this todo
list but needs help in doing so?
Fantastic documentation!, from Spain includin PESCA  Project (Opensource Platfform for ehealth)  see this documentation very important, we are try to une and translate for spanish people if you don't mind.

On Friday we will show this platform and its porpouse on the biostec conference (http://www.biostec.org/) by this title
Ops!!! sorry...including on this mail the tittle:  http://www.healthinf.org/Program_Friday_OSEHC.htm
PESCA: Developing an Open Source Platform to Bring eHealth to Latin America and the Caribbean

Here you can see our social network (at this moment in spanish but probably we will include english forum and communities).

Thx.

By the way we have another classification made by medical doctors on its efford by une a integrated ehealth service, involved by Web 2.0 reference and concience that includen patient is the next challenge at this moment.

(Sorry for my ruther bad english).

Tx Carlos.