Re: dentist software

Hi David,

besides being reminded that I need to take my routine check these days, I'd like to stress
how unique your position is, David. You should not spend too much time on coding. Rather
help with some insightful guidance to specify the minimal complexity of a system that
could be considered useful. Publish that somewhere. Indicate what is there, what needs to
be changed and what needs to be addressed.

I am fairly confident that there will be students in Medical Informatics or elsewhere that
would be interested to adopt some work in the larger puzzle for their bachelor thesis or
so. The details of the implementation should not matter to anyone, at least not as a first
implementation, as long as the physician has the right data together at the right time.

Please open your heart to what Karsten said, for your very own very egoistic reasons. Once
your exams are approaching, you will not have the time to do much any more. And even less
so once you have your exams, I am afraid, unless you decide to work in IT rather than "in"
the patient.

Many greetings

Steffen