Re: dentist software

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 12:10:59PM +0100, David Paleino wrote:

> > http://code.google.com/p/gnudental/
>
> From that page:
>
> Project members:
>  federik.carlier, linuxninja39, mikemee, mmaglis, fromhell091, d.paleino
>                                                                ^^^^^^^^^
>
> So yes -- actually I also had a d.paleino@gnudental.org account, but go check
> what gnudental.org is today pointing to... seems like the project died alone. :/

David, I don't want to sound negative but a fork (of an
existing, well-developed project) with six potential
contributors died (it doesn't really matter whether or not
you were one of them) - and you hope a new project with just
one potential developer (that I know of) will fare better ?

See, I don't want to discourage you from taking up your
project. It's just that you are doing a lot of useful work
in Debian Med (and elsewhere) already and I am selfish
enough to throw in my morsel of doubt in order to perhaps
prod you into keeping up *that* work ;-)

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346