Re: Better l10n for CDDs

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, David Paleino wrote:

This is certainly impossible.

Impossible??? Hmmm, I stopped using this word. ;-)))

PHP's architecture (oh, well, any server-side
language's architecture) would make that impossible.

Well, this perfectly fits my understanding of PHP but it does not fit the
observation I made here.  So there is a conflict between my (and your)
expectation how things should work - but I'm not willing to spend much
time into it.

I can't really understand what's going wrong here: do you have some time to try
to debug this?

No, not really.

But, well, I'm not totally against static pages -- I'd regard
them as a bit "old-fashioned", but that's just me.

A "old-fashioned" or "conservative" as I would call it ;-) is what people
like me seem to prefer ... so I better spend my time on the code I try to develop
instead of debugging things I would finally like to drop.

May be that's not a really brave point of view but solving this kind of riddles
is for the young brave ones and not for old men like me. ;-)