Re: Better l10n for CDDs

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 13:20:09 +0200 (CEST), Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, David Paleino wrote:
>
> > [1] I've done the same, and the page I saved is /david.html. Please try
> > that, if you want to see directly what I mean.
>
> This page is loaded immediately.  I expect that there is some
> client-server-communication involved which is invisible on the page
> that is finally saved by your browser.

This is certainly impossible. PHP's architecture (oh, well, any server-side
language's architecture) would make that impossible.

Here's what your "content filter" might see -- use wireshark, ettercap or
something similar to check your outgoing connections:

---8<---
GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: debian-med.alioth.debian.org

HTTP/1.1 200 OK