Re: [med-svn] r1978 - in trunk/community: infrastructure/scripts website

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, David Paleino wrote:

I meant something like:

sprintf(_("Foo %s."), 'Debian-Med');

Sure, but if you use a template expression instead of 'Debian-Med' it is hidden
from the HTMLTemplate system.  Your latest commit ends in

   This is a list of the Tasks <span></span> is made of:

on my system.  That's why I decided for the working but hard to translate
solution (knowing that it is just a hack).

Yes, true (just tried now).
I'm looking for a way to expose some variables to PHP from within Python...

Well, I'm not convinced that it is worth the hassle to work on this for
the moment.  The pages are not so widely announced that i18n is currently
a big problem.  Once I managed to include DDTP translations on the real
contant this becomes much more important and then the i18n of the template
will be solved anyway.

    http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cdd/cdd/trunk/webtools/?rev=0&sc=0

Could I have some kind of write-access there? I'd like to contribute ;)

You are now a member of the Custom Debian Distributions group. :)