Re: [med-svn] r1978 - in trunk/community: infrastructure/scripts website

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, David Paleino wrote:

+					<?=_("The list to the right includes
various software projects which are of some interest for")?> <em
node="con:CDD"></em>.

i.e. instead of:

"The list to the right includes various software projects which
are of some interest to the Debian-Med Project."

we could use something like

"The list to the right includes various software projects which are of some
interest for %project."

And that would be handled by PHP (and, well, a single sentence wouldn't be
split up in different strings...)

No it was not.  I tried this first because I completely agree that you
should translate a complete sentence.  The problem is that the PHP code
seems to hide the template and the template oject is unknown if you
try it this way.

If you have enough time, please work on my hints. Otherwise, I hope I'll find
some time during lunch-time, wait for my commits ;)

So I did not wanted to spend my time on this because I'm PHP and HTMLTemplate
illiterate.  If you are more lucky I would prefer this - that's why I explicitely
mentioned the problem in the commit.

As I said, I'm working on a solution with static and fully translated
pages which will solve this by other means.  It is progressing slowly at

   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cdd/cdd/trunk/webtools/?rev=0&sc=0

(not working yet).