Re: Association between files and applications.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, Daniel Leidert wrote:

Attached is the .sharedmimeinfo file for njplot (based on the one
currently in SVN) for the case, that is must comply to the following
requirements:

I added this to SVN but I admit I have no idea where to put this
file in the package.  The njplot.mime file is handled by dh_installmime
nicely but what do I have to do to make use of .sharedmimeinfo files?