Re: Association between files and applications.

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, Daniel Leidert wrote:

Oh wait, I see you followed my advice and used text/ for the MIME type
and the chemical/* types only seem to be aliases. In this case you
should add:

<alias type="chemical/njplot"/> (diito for mase)

Could you provide a patch?  I'm afraid I do not completely understand
what you mean.

BTW, if you would like SVN access to Debian-Med SVN which in several
places might share interests with DebiChem feel free to ask for it.