Re: PLEASE HELP WITH CTN (Was: CTN status)

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:33:46PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Michael Hanke wrote:
>
>> You're right -- I'm sorry. I was following the discussion about CTN, but
>> I'm in the final phase of my PhD project and external forces reduce my
>> spare time dramatically.
>
> Well, there is no need to soory, just finish your theses.  It might be
> reasonable to issue a [VAC]-ation mail to keep people on this list informed
> to let us know that we can not really count on you for a certain time span
> so we do not need to ping you / wait for you.

<snip>

> At least I think you should keep on your PhD work and we will be looking
> foreward about your imaging work once you are back again ...
;-) I hope it will not be like that (i.e. not boolean on/off).
Therefore, no VAC...

BTW: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=421703

finally in NEW. If it makes it through, it will be a nice addition to
debian-med. Although, it might not make it into lenny -- but nice anyway

Cheers,

Michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke