Re: [Debian-med-packaging] Progress on the BioJava Front

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

as a result it is not possible
anymore to make a full checkout if one does not have write access to
both repositories.

Huh, why this?  Isn't checkout readonly???  I had no problems at all
and I do not think that I have write access to pkg-escience

I just have requested to the Alioth admins to make Debian Med's SVN
repository write-accessible to all DDs (as we discussed this and nobody
raised objections)
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=310947&group_id=1&atid=200001

Well, I do not have objections - but I do not think that this is really
needed to solve this problem - it is just not logical.