Re: Out-dated web content

Le Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 10:33:23AM +0100, Tobias Toedter a écrit :

> By the way, are there plans to move the rest of the subpages (like
> dental, imaging, etc.) to the Alioth pages as well? I think that most
> pages are available by now, but e.g. dental still seems to be missing.
> Should I exchange the static links to the Alioth project, where
> applicable?

Hi Tobias,

For the imaging.wml page, there is some vocabulary explanation in the
header. Maybe it would be better to wait that such a header can be
reproduced on the Alioth page ?

The pages contain many pasted package descriptions, and I have submitted
their translations to the DDTSS. So for this point of view, it is OK to
abandon them: the translator's work will not be completely lost.
However, this only applies to existing packages, not prospective ones.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org