Re: Out-dated web content

> Well, if there is any free code left for people who would like to
> write some dental software I see no reason to hide this knowledge.
> Perhaps we should add the information that the project is dead upstream.
> What do you think?

I aggree in principle, but the gnudental project was just a fork of
opendental project (http://www.open-dent.com/manual/clinuxmac.html) that
really never took off. There was no unique code created in gnudental, so
there is nothing worth preserving. All coding work on the Linux port of
opendental was done by one man (back then) Frederik Carlier
<frederik.carlier@carlier-online.be>, (see also,
http://opendental.carlier-online.be/). The only thing that the gnudental
project offered, besides ego and politics :-| ) was a few bug reports to
Frederik and one or two successfull builds.

I, therefore, suggest reference to gnudental project be completely
deleted, and if Frederik Carlier or Dr Sparks of opendental whishes, you
may add reference to their efforts; open-dent.com.

Thank you again,
--
Menelaos Maglis
Metacom (http://www.metacom.gr)