Re: [odin-devel] [LONG] Broken (lib)vista copyright

Hallo Gert,

we are almost finished with our preparations -
we'll need no more than 1 or 2 weeks, I guess.
Of course you are welcome to stop by when you
are in Leipzig...

Best,
Gaby

Gert Wollny wrote:
> Hello Gabi,
>

>>I think that your suggestion is very good:
>>we will re-name our vista-library to 'lipsia_io',
>>and so there will be no conflict.
>
> I guess, the main question now is, when can you release this library?
>
> Considering the integration of my code, I'll be in Leipzig most of
> March, so we could meet if there are issues.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gert

PD Dr. Gabriele Lohmann
Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Stephanstr. 1a, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
Phone: +49-341-35521738, Fax: +49-341-35521740
Email: lohmann@cbs.mpg.de