Re: [odin-devel] [LONG] Broken (lib)vista copyright

I guess in the end we will go with the vista-gabi, but for all my
changes to the code to be available in one package I've uploaded a new
package of vistaio that should work properly on unix-alikes. It is still
based on the autotools.
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/mia/vistaio-1.2.6.tar.gz

About a new name, if lipsia goes free software, and it is the package
which really relies on the library, I guess something like lipsia-io or
lipsia-data would be fine.

BTW: lipsia.sourceforge.net is still free, it would probably a good
place to go public.

Cheers,

Gert